Friday, June 29, 2012

New Look, New Outlook

So with my new camera and my new outlook on life, I decided it might be time for a new look for the blog too. I'm the kind of woman who likes simplicity and the dark background wasn't working for me anymore.

I'm also the kind of woman who likes to buy expensive Furla bags and Zara clothes...at Goodwill...when they're $10 apiece. I wait until things are really out of fashion, so I realize that being behind the curve on design issues is a problem.  But better late than never, right?

I'm glad that orange is an "in" color this season. When I was a kid it was my favorite color--my bedroom was a symphony in orange because it reminded me of orange slices which I thought, in my childish way, were "happy."  Nowadays it reminds me of happy things like Mimolette cheese.

Stay tuned, folks, an update on our trip to Mendocino is forthcoming...

No comments: