Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Talk dirty to me

I'm at work and the phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hi, sweetie. What are you doing?"

"I'm just working. What's up?"

"Well, I was just wondering when you... you know... when you'll be leaving work?"

"Soon I think. Why? What did you have in mind?"

"Wellll.... I might have a little surprise for you..."

"Really? Tell me more. What kind of surprise?"

"It's a little treat for you...and for me..."

"I can leave work now if you like...."

"Yeah? So you'd like your treat right now?"

"Yes --- what is it?"

"Well...Our cheese arrived..."

Computer: Shut down. Phone: Send calls. Lock the desk, grab the coat and I am so OUTTA there.

We have a friend -- a fearless friend. And she has just returned from France. With cheese. We love her.
It's like we're five years old and unable to contain ourselves.

"There's Reblochon, and.. and.. and there's Chevrot... and and there's Tomme Corse... and there's BRIE DE MEAUX."

So that was dinner. Some homemade bourbon glazed ham -- melt a little Brie de Meaux over it. Some Tomme, pass me the Brie, some wine, oh and Brie. Some chocolate chips for dessert -- oh and just one more spoon of Brie. Mmmmmmmm..... Life is good.

Even Kitty agrees:











I like catnip.








I said I LIKE CATNIP.

No comments: