Monday, October 30, 2006

Scenes from the Four-Square kitchen

I love those ads in fancy glossy magazines. People dressed in improbable clothes and looking so happy. I'd be happy too if I had a La Cornue stove or a 25 cubic foot French Door refrigerator with custom ice cube dispenser.

"The Side by Side style gives you a panoramic view of all your fresh food while the gallon size bins slide-out shelves and OptiBin drawers give you plenty of organizational options."

A panoramic view, huh?













"This refrigerator looks so good your guests will think your food tastes better!"

I suppose our food WOULD taste better if we didn't have to move the garbage can out of the way in order to open the fridge door.

2 comments:

CM said...

you are fabulous, dahling, and your fridge is fabulous too. fret not!

Mary Ellen Hunt said...

LOL -- I think maybe the contents of the fridge are a little more faboo than the actually appliance -- but I'll take the props! :)